Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Christmas Countdown Blitz Day 8





"Natalie-Nicole Bates is a book reviewer and author.
Her passions in life include books and hockey along with Victorian photography, Frozen Charlotte dolls, and antique poison bottles.
She currently resides in the UK where she is working on her next book and adding to her collection of 19th century post-mortem photos.




Connect with the Author here: 










When Maisey Gates is introduced by friends to The Love List as a way to find that special Christmas date, she wants no parts of it, but she doesn’t want to disappoint her new friends.

Love finds Maisey before she even has a chance to look at her Love List match.
Meeting Maisey is a breath of fresh air for Sean Marshall, but Sean he a lot of baggage, some of it potential deal-breakers for his new relationship. 

What Sean doesn’t know is Maisey has a secret of her own.

With Christmas fast approaching, will Maisey and Sean find their Merry Christmas together, or will it be another holiday spent alone?




~ Amazon ~ Amazon UK




Q&A With the Author: 
  

1.      Describe yourself in 50 words or less.

Fiercely loyal, funny, thoughtful, can be your best friend or your worst enemy.


2.      What do you love most in the world?

Freedom. The ability to do what I love, and leave behind what doesn’t work for me.


3.      What inspired you to become an Author?

I don’t think there was a particular inspiration. I mean, I always knew I wanted to write since I was about 6 years old. First, I was a voracious reader, then a long-time book reviewer, and finally, I realized as I was reading and reviewing that I could do this, too.


4.      What is your largest unfulfilled dream, and what are you doing to reach it?

I have always wanted to write a true crime novel. Over the last year, I have finally started the research, and I do hope one day to fulfil the dream.


5.      What is your trick for getting past writer's block? And what advice do you have for other authors who are struggling to tell their story?

I really don’t experience writer’s block. My problem is more procrastination. But, what I can say, if you don’t feel it, don’t force yourself to write it. Move on to a different or new project in the meantime.




To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!