Recent Posts

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Review - A killer Retreat - A cozy mystery




Yogi Kate must clear her name of murder in this charming yoga mystery

When Kate Davidson gets an offer to teach yoga classes to wedding guests at the
Elysian Springs resort, she jumps at the opportunity, even though it means being forced to endure the wedding ceremony of the center's two caretakers.


Avoiding the M-word turns out to be the least of Kate's problems when a wedding guest is found floating face-down in the resort's hot tub, shortly after a loud, public
(and somewhat embarrassing) fight with Kate.

The police pick Kate as their number-one suspect, so she's forced to team up with boyfriend Michael, best friend Rene, and German shepherd sidekick Bella to find the real killer. But they'll have to solve the murder before the police arrest Kate, or her next gig may last a lifetime--behind bars."



Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon UK ~ 


Tracy Weber is the author of the award-winning Downward Dog Mysteries series featuring yoga teacher Kate Davidson and her feisty German shepherd, Bella. Her first book, Murder Strikes a Pose won the Maxwell Award for Fiction and was 2015 Agatha award nominee for Best First Novel. The third book in her series, Karma's a Killer, will released January, 2016 by Midnight Ink.

Tracy and her husband live in Seattle with their challenging yet amazing German shepherd Tasha. When she’s not writing, Tracy spends her time teaching yoga, walking Tasha, and sipping Blackthorn cider at her favorite ale house. 




Connect with the Author here: 

Subscribe to my newsletter and be entered to win a Downward Dog Mysteries coffee mug!  http://tracyweberauthor.com/newsletter.html


I have read 2 of Tracy Weber's other books before this one and I admit to loving them all. But what I especially love is that each of her books is so different and unique. It's not a repeat storyline, but rather Tracy Weber takes you to new places, has no problems, and finds a way to get into trouble in each one of them. In A KILLER RETREAT I found myself glued to the story, trying to figure out who did what and how we ended up with a murder on our hands. The Audio version of this book (which I was given to listen to by the author) was so well done. The narrator did the voices so well and it seemed as though I could hear each person individually even as I saw the story playing out in my head. The story itself, so well written, made it so easy to follow even when listening to the audio version and I was never lost or confused. Plus, I love audio books and I found myself listening to this book on Audible while driving to and from the denstist, the story, and wherever else I went that day. I highly recommend not only this book but also the Audible version of this book. Get in a good read while getting other things done. I really enjoyed this story!


To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!