Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Wrong Side of Magic Review!!





Hudson Brown stopped believing in magic long ago. That is, until the day he is whisked away to the magical land of Logos by a curious compass given to him by his off-beat neighbor, Charlotte.

Hudson discovers that Logos is a land ruled by words, thoughts, and memories. A fairy might ferry you across the river for the price of one memory. But be sure to look out for snarky unicorns, as they will see through those who are not pure of heart.

Not understanding the many rules of Logos, Hudson is quickly saddled with a troll curse. Charlotte, who, along with her father, was banished from Logos, can help get rid of the curse--but only if he agrees to find the lost Princess of Logos in return.










I have always enjoyed Janette Rallison’s books, and this was no exception. It was different than the books I’ve read previously by this author, but oh so much fun. I laughed so many times and I was eager to turn the page every time – to see what was going to happen. I absolutely loved her images of unicorns and mermaids, the way she portrayed them and the personalities of each character/creature they came across. This was one of those books I couldn’t put down until the end, and afterward (2 days later) I found myself laughing out loud when thinking about part of the story. My husband thought I was crazy, but a good story is worth thinking about for days afterward as this one was. I’m very eager to read it again and I will be recommending it to everyone, even if this is not your typical genre. The writing alone is worth reading and the story is fantastic.
Thanks Janette for writing books we love.
I’ll keep reading her books without hesitation because I know she will always provide the best.




Janette Rallison/ CJ Hill writes books because writing is much more fun than cleaning bathrooms.  Her avoidance of housework has led her to writing 26 novels that have sold over 1,000,000 print copies and have been on many reading and state lists. Her books are fantasy, sci-fi, and romantic comedy because hey, there is enough angst in real life, but there’s a drastic shortage of humor, romance and hot guys who fight dragons. She lives in Arizona with her husband, kids, and enough cats to classify her as eccentric. 

Connect with the Author here: 
~ Goodreads ~ Website ~
 ~ Amazon ~



To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!