Recent Posts

Monday, October 10, 2016

Book tour and review for Broken Hearts




A wife for hire, turned into his most precious possession.
Drew had to annul his marriage hours after he said I do, when he found his wife and best man in a compromising position. In order to claim his inheritance he needs to find a wife in 24 hours.


Falling in love with sleeping beauty.
Piper first saw him in the ER after a gruesome accident, she watched over him for several days, finding something new to love each day. So when he finally wakes up and asks her to marry him, she obviously said yes. Piper just didn't know that this fairy tale, didn't end with a Happily Ever After.



Check out all of M.O. Kenyan book on Amazon below.




This book was a delight. Not at all what I expected and it definitely had some issues that are very real but a bit hard to read. I enjoyed watching the characters go through their trouble and trauma and learning to overcome, trust, and love. The characters had their own personalities and depth which I appreciated. And the book hooked you in - I couldn't put it down. It really is a great read. It ripped at your heart and, at one point, had me close to tears. But it is also made me smile and feel warm inside too. Great use of emotions, great writing, and overall great read!



Reading,Writing,Romance, Creativity and Imagination. These are the words that describe my work. 
I was born in Nairobi Kenya and had a passion for books ever since I could remember. Romance and love have always been a strange phenomenon for me. I have always wanted to change the ending of a love story. I decided to start writing my own. 








Connect with the Author here: 



To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!