Recent Posts

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Book Tour for Tillie's Tale



I loved this book! Read my review below!



Who is the mysterious ghosty haunting puppygirl Tillie?
And why?
George the magical basset hound familiar is on the trail.




You can Pre-Order your copy of the book here.


I've worked in a hazardous waste lab,where under the sign for the Right To Know law, was added: if you can figure it out. I've been a metals tech, a bakery clerk, a professional gardener, and taught human anatomy and ran two university greenhouses. Along the way I picked up my Master's Degree in Biology, specializing in the population genetics of an endangered plant. I’ve also been a top breeder, handler, and trainer of English springer spaniels under the prefix of Muddy Paws. We three in the equivalent of the National Club's (ESSFTA) hall of fame. Every time I think I know dogs, another dog comes along and proves my beliefs are totally wrong. The truth is, the Muddy Paws Pack walk all over me.

Visit Mindy on her pages.


I actually really enjoyed this book. At first it took me a moment to realize we were seeing everything from George the Basset Hound's Point of View, but I suppose this would have been obvious had I read the first book GEORGE KNOWS. But I enjoyed it and was highly amused by the thoughts of the pup and his reaction to events, people, and other puppies. I would easily read this again or recommend it as a good, clean, fun read to anyone who wants an amusing story. I especially loved the George kept forgetting he had been fed and insisting that the humans were starving him to death. This reminded me so strongly of my own puppy and make me laugh out loud. Thanks for the entertainment and laughter Mindy. I will definitely recommend this book!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!