Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Book tour: Strange and Lovely Anthology: Broken Tales and Mermaid Wings by Stephanie Fowers


If I haven't told you guys enough about how much I loved this Anthology, here is another little glimpse inside!!

First, a little about the fabulous author behind the contribution to this fantastic anthology!

Author Bio:


Stephanie Fowers loves bringing stories to life, and depending on her latest madcap ideas will do it through written word, song, and/ or film. She absolutely adores Bollywood and bonnet movies; i.e., BBC (which she supposes includes non-bonnet movies Sherlock and Dr. Who). Presently, she lives in Salt Lake where she's living the life of the starving artist. This summer, she will do the reading of her musical, "The Raven" with the talented composer, Hilary Hornberger. She also expects to film some shorts with Triad Film Productions. Stephanie plans to bring more of her novels out to greet the light of day. Be sure to watch for her upcoming books, including YA fantasy, science fiction, mysteries, a compilation of short twisted fairy tales, and more--many more--romantic comedies. May the adventures begin.



Author Social Media links

https://www.facebook.com/StephanieFowers?ref=hl
https://twitter.com/Stephaniefowers
stephaniefowersbooks.com
http://www.amazon.com/Stephanie-Fowers/e/B001K88QZW/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1416280957&sr=8-2-ent 


When asked what her Top 10 favorite things were, this is what I got!
-->

I love hanging out with my family (I have 40+ nieces and nephews and one grand-nephew). I love making film and watching movies (but when I’m doing one, I’m not doing much of the other), I love hiking and biking and wish I could do more of it. The top place I’d love to visit is Scotland…but now I kind of don’t want to go because I just like to dream about how wonderful it would be and don’t want to be disappointed, I’ve always loved 80’s dystopian movies (Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, anyone?), my favorite Holiday is Halloween because I LOVE to dress up, I have a million ideas in my head and only have two hands to write them with…and this makes me sad, I work at an engineering firm in a place I like to call the scanning cave and there in that glass room I brainstorm plots with my coworkers all day, I crave chocolate daily and could possibly live off it, I have an elevator in my living room…because we’re making a film with it.



Now for a bit about Stephanie's part in the Strange and Lovely Anthology, Broken Tales and Mermaid Wings:

When a fish and bird fall in love, where will they live? A mermaid and an angel are about to find out in this romantic tale of sweet and forbidden love


MY REVIEW:
I found this to be a sweet little tale of strange and forbidden romance. Also the interaction between the two was charming and even made me chuckle a bit. I love that she kept calling him "Bird Man". I really enjoyed the story and watching them have a chance to figure out how best to be together despite every opposition that would naturally keep these two apart. And I didn't expect the ending at all. Thoroughly enjoyed this book!!


 Intriguing?
Grab your copy here:
Amazon: http://amzn.com/B00NRFH4JA


Don't forget to see what people are saying about the other stories in this Anthology!!

Tour Schedule

January 18
Book 7:
Dark Night by Christine Fonseca
January 19
Book 8:
My Big Hairy Romance by Jennifer Bryce
January 20
Book 9:
Broken Tales and Mermaid Wings by Stephanie Fowers
January 21
Book 7-9:
Dark Night, My Big Hairy Romance, and Broken Tales and Mermaid Wings
January 22
Book 10:
Dark To Dust by M. Leigh Marrott
January 23
Book 1-10 (Full Anthology)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!