Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

S – Super Powers

With great power comes great responsibility

A saying we have heard many times, from many different super hero mentors, on many movies.

But still, we dream of Super Powers! I mean, who doesn't?

So what would my super power be? Honestly it’s not so easy to choose.

I would love to fly, but how would that help the world?

Maybe I would like to read minds, but then I’d actually know what people were saying – so yeah, strike that one. I’d rather not know that!

Perhaps I could have super strength? Super speed? Super awesomeness?

But then again, I guess most people don’t get to choose their superpowers (although Captain America kind of did – he knew what the serum was supposed to do before hand and knew what he would end up like in theory.  However, as my husband was quick to point out, he isn’t a super hero, he is super human (which is apparently different))

Anyway, back to the point. If you could have a super power, what would it be and what would be your main use for it?


Me? Well, I still think I’d like to fly. But I would definitely like to do something awesome for humanity. So I guess I will need to double team with my husband because he wants the power of time. Ergo, when we see danger, he will stop time and I will fly in and save people, and then he can start time again! Woot – catastrophe avoided! Go us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!